Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Hong Kong Trip - Day 3







Day 3-going to disney Land 12pm 27/02/10

I woke up at 10 am. Shyba prepared "upma" for the breakfast. We had the breakfast and decided to goto Disneyland .

We took a taxi fron Wanchai to central station Hongkong .we Moved towards the platform where train to Disneyland will come.We had to change the train at sunny bay mtr station.
From there we need to a special train to Disneyland resorts.
It's special becuase the train is like a cartoon channel.Full of statues of cartoon characters.the windows are in the shape of Mickey mouse.
We reached at the Disney land at around 2 pm.today is a very sunny day.it was totally unexpected.we 3 were totally
Exhausted.
The ticket charge is 350hk$.

We roam around the DisneyLand like we reach in some "WonderLAnd" .Lots to see there ,one day is not enough to see the whole DisneyLand. The adventure land, Future Land,Fantasy Land.....lots of attractions.

The DisneyLand will close at around 8pm with a fantastic fire work.Its a must watch event.
After the 1/2 hr firework its time to say good bye to DisneyLand.
I bought few items from the souvenier shop there.


We reached back home at around 11 pm.
We had dinner from the mc'd.
To be honest I am very happy today because of a number of reasons.I smiled a lot today .
I won't forget these days and these nice people(sumo my dear friend,and shyba my sweet little sister)
Tommorrow 28/02/2010 is my last day in Hong Kong. My flight is tomorrorw night 11.30 pm.
Waiting for tomorrow morning ,don't know what surprise is kept for me by god .
Once again thank you god,for giving these memorable moments in my life .


No comments:

Post a Comment