Saturday, April 3, 2010

My First Blog


Hi Guys,
This is my first blog.I am not sure about the rules and regulations of the blog's world, but still I am daring to give a shot for it:)

So before I write something a few words about myself.
hmm...it is always difficult to write something about ourself( u ask me about any of my friends I can write pages about him/her :) )
I am those rare kind of people in the world who is super confused about life.
Taking the life as it comes.Because everything in my life just happened.

By profession I am the so called "IT Professional", what people think as the white collar glorified job.I know it will be boring to say anything about my job...it will be same old story..

Raised from a middle class family in Kerala(those who don't know about kerala, its a small state on the south-western part of India.) , am the only son of my parents.
From childhood itself I lived a life knowing or un-knowing based on the principle "live and let live".

Its enough describing about me...I fear I might overdo it :)





No comments:

Post a Comment