Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Hong Kong Trip - Day 2





Day 2

Todays destination is ocean park.the bus to the ocean park is from the admirality mtr station. The bus number is 629.We can take the ticket from bus station itself.it was around 371hk $.after 20 mins of bus ride we reached the park.

The first thing I noticed was that the whole place is consturcted on a hill, and the best part is that vistiors don't have to climb the steep slope of the hill. The have created long escalators to go up the park .
Now comes the interesting part,I saw the big roller coaster naming "mine train",my mind was cheering me to go for the ride.my first roller coaste-to go or not to go.Sumesh and shyba told that they can't come for the ride.
Finally I decided to go for the ride.My heart was pumping very fast .I get into the mine train cabin.I remember the moment the train started.then I remember when it finished,am totally blank on what happened in between.I was in somekind of blackout mood.Yes I have done it,one of long time wish was fulfilled(don't laugh,I njoy these small moments in my life)

We saw one of the endangered species on the earth" the pandas".the park has got 2 pandas, they are so cute that we spent almost half an hour there.

One interesting moment on that trip is the quote "we can see malayalees even in moon" has again come true. We happened to meet a group of around 12-15 people from Kerala .Those people were on a one week trip to hk and Macau .
Shyba was just jumping of happiness and excitement .She never meet even a single human being who speak "malayalam" in her last 9 month stay in hk.

After the 4.30pm show of the dolphin we returned back to out home.

Again one more day is over where I forgot all the crap problems of the life and world and njoy each and every moment with the two wonderful people I came across in my life.

Thanks god!

Tomorrow we are planning to got to Disneyland . Shyba was so tired that already told she won't be coming . Let's c wat happens tomorrow morning .

1 comment:

  1. "All the crap problems of the life".. enthallam aade crap problems?

    ReplyDelete